I live in the country with four delicious children. Their father brought me here. And is also delicious. I'm a writer, and especially like to tell stories with pictures...which often include the next door neighbors (show donkeys and cows). Welcome to our yard!
- Happy Thanksgiving! 2019
- Encouragement: some of it’s magic
- 10 Things I’m Loving
- Encouragement This Week: When You’re Lost
- What I Read Last Month (book recommendations!)
- My Boy Made His Bed
- Good Books I Read This Summer
- My Favorite Daily Smoothie
- Women’s Soccer and Happy Birthday, COPE!
- What I Read Last Month: Book Recommendations!
Words I Like
“It is not always on the great or the important that the balance of the universe depends.”
-Madeline L’Engle, A Wind in the Door