I live in the country with four delicious children. Their father brought me here. And is also delicious. I'm a writer, and especially like to tell stories with pictures...which often include the next door neighbors (show donkeys and cows). Welcome to our yard!
- What I Read Last Month: Book Recommendations!
- What Goes On
- Inspiration for the Week: i love the mothers
- Inspiration for the week: Rachel Held Evans
- Book Recommendations! (my april reads)
- Life Goes On & Happy Bday, Cass
- Can I Send You Guinevere’s Secrets?
- Good News for the Week: Soft Cinnamon Rolls
- Good News for the Week: Madeleine L’Engle
- Book Review: A Place For Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
Words I Like
“It is not always on the great or the important that the balance of the universe depends.”
-Madeline L’Engle, A Wind in the Door