Now that we’ve said “THANK YOU!” can we ask for stuff? 🙂
Here are some beloved items you may consider for the Christmas season.
FOR YOU (Warm and Cozy ALL WINTER):
1. American Eagle Faux Mink Twisted Snood: Haven’t you always wanted to wear something called a “Snood”? Go ahead, imagine yourself wearing wicked good mocs and a super soft faux mink snood and you’re ME. All DAY. This snood is both fabulously soft and also pretty; you can wear it to bed or a dinner party.
- 2. 3.
2. L.L. Bean Wicked Good Moccasins. Have you put your feet in these? You’ll never take them out. And with L.L.Bean’s Lifetime Guarantee (the best!), you’ll never ever have to buy another pair. I wear them all day, all winter. With a snood. 25% off TODAY!
3. LL Bean’s Weave Hat and Mitten Set. You see a theme here? Warm and cuddly and so soft inside. And the mittens can go on either hand.
FOR YOU (Beautiful ALL WINTER):
- 2. 3.
1. Coconut Oil. Weird? It’s the best (and most economical) beauty product I have in the shower. Apply to feet, legs, arms, face, and hair! Anti-microbial and bacterial, no greasy, clogged pores. Feel soft and smooth and smell delicious. Buy anywhere.
2. Garnier Skin Renew. Our love affair is going strong. I’ve resisted foundation, but have needed a tinted moisturizer and smoother. This is it. Buy at any drugstore.
3. Pomegranates. Because you are what you eat – and because beauty literally comes from the inside. The fruit is in season NOW. Eat for breakfast lunch or dinner, it also makes a great stocking stuffer.
- 2. 3 .
4. 5. 6.
1. Seed and Sky necklaces. Handcrafted by a former student who is now a master artisan, these are so beautiful and unique. My girls adore them. On sale now!
2. Candy Cane Pop Rocks. Can’t go wrong here, right?
3. Candy Land Band-aids. Right???
4. Barrel of Monkeys. Long car rides, boring afternoons…monkeys are fun!
5. Whoopie Cushion. Surrounded by sisters, my son has never had one. It’s time.
6. Hatch a Dinosaur! Paige wants this soooo bad. I can’t wait 🙂
1. Oh, Snap! A new game we all have fun playing. Find a sale at Target!
2. #LightTheWorld This is the most important and best Christmas gift. I love this campaign. It’s a reminder to be the light by serving one another. See a video below and print the PDF for your family.
Books for Christmas!
- 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
1. How to Be An Explorer of the World by Keri Smith. So excited for Paige to open this for Christmas.
2. The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes. Classic.
3. Under the Bottle Bridge by Jessica Lawson. Paige named it as a favorite of all-time!
5. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green. I’m not even all the way done with it, but I have many thoughts. More later. I think the teen in you will like it.
6. The Unforgettable Guinevere St. Clair by Amy Makechnie. A shameless plug! But the cover was tweaked (see full image here)!!! (Amazon hasn’t updated yet.) Yeah, yeah, you won’t get it until June. Big whoop. Order now. Tell the kids…it’s coming 🙂
Looking for more book ideas? Christmas books, Here, Here, and Here! and Here 🙂
Here we go, into the holidays. Merry Christmas, happy holidays, fa-la-la-la-la!