Because good cinnamon rolls and a little bit of faith are game changers, right?
- Oh my darlin’, these were a little too tasty. Meaning you can’t eat just one. This King Arthur recipe was a first for me…and it won’t be the last! (No, I did not add any avocados…not even to the frosting.)
- I only make cinnamon rolls twice a year for General Conference. Eat a cinnamon roll and listen to a great sermon on what faith is and what is isn’t.
- Since we’re eating and watching. Have you seen Poldark? Oh, I swoon! (as does The Professor 🙂 ) If you’ve got Amazon Prime, start with Season 1!
- I LOVE K.M. Weiland! Her posts and podcast on how to write a book are terrific.
- Carpool Karaoke with James Cordon always makes me laugh. The First Lady.
- Love this weekly newsletter. Especially this one on ancient happiness rituals.
Happy Fall and Happy Weekend! It’s absolutely gorgeous in New Hampshire!